jueves, 17 de abril de 2014

The Mobile Phone

I don´t like the technology, because I think isn't necessary and use a lot of time in your life.
But this exercise is necessary for my study, so I write to mobile phone.


This is my cell phone, a technology appliance. In this time are too advance, other can unblock with a fingerprint reader and even can to measure your cardiac rhythm.
I usually to take all time, because in case receive a phone call and when it's boring, I play the game or listen music.
This is a
n important object for the communication with different people, since my family for work people. In this time is more important that before, because I don´t have internet in my home, so I didn't use other platform of communication as facebook and email.
I don´t like the technology, but for the necessity I use.


Follow the instruction of Henry, What life would be life without it? I think people life would be more interesting. Personally I take offence when see somebody glued to the computer or other technology object.

1 comentario:

  1. I think the same of you, i dont like a piece of technology :(
    I see you tomorrow at university , kissessssssss :D

    ResponderBorrar