jueves, 3 de abril de 2014

My life

Hi everyone, again we found in my blog.
This blog I use for writing so my life, with the propose I learn english.

My name is Gabriela Paz Ortiz Vidal. I was born on the 11th February 1991 in the Santiago city.

Actually I study Public Administration, but I study since little. First I go to the school garden from the three to five years, in there I learn different things useful for my later studies and life.
Then I go to primary school, Santa Maria de Cervellon
Where I to study from first to quarter level, because my parents to change other school in 2001 because the convent school it was not the same that before and I go to Sagrados Corazones school, in there I finish my education.
So I into the university in 2009 studied three years architecture but not finish the program because don´t like.
Then I study for doing well PSU test and finally with the result, I'm can come in study Public Administration
Well all this, I don't would archived without my family; my father Cesar,  my mom Elizabeth, my two brothers Agustin, Tomas and my sister Camila.

2 comentarios:

  1. hi! your school education was so religious! jajaja. Well i hope that now you be ok with what you decide to study. Take care!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I like architecture and too Public Administration

    ResponderBorrar