jueves, 10 de abril de 2014

Hi, this is my second post
Today I write about my extracurricular activities, besides to the university.

I study Public Administration, because it contains a topic of interest for me . So I participate in a political group, called " Pan y Rosas ". This is a feminist class group, which make up a movement that challenges the liberation of women and all deeds, unstable for LGTTB (lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender) oppressed by the reactionary moral workers. I'm happy, I think is the most important struggle of our rights, as all are equal.




And other excluded activities is my job, generally have worked as developer, but now I work in a restaurant "Emporio La Rosa", where I have the role of waiter, is the most entertaining work, and great tip is the best.


I hope you like !!







1 comentario:

  1. I like Emporio las Rosa but it's too popular. There are always lots of people waiting to buy ice-cream and I hate queues.

    Look at your sentence: because all be equal.
    And look at mine: because everyone is equal.

    Good work Gabriela. Keep going.

    HB

    ResponderBorrar