jueves, 5 de junio de 2014

Something I love


The first thing that I think is in my old pet and the new.

Kitty is a dog very old, have sixteen human years old, but she keeps as new. I'm write as my old mascot, because she live in parent home and I'm went to leave of this. I miss Kitty very much, because in any moment she dies. The more difficult is her age it doesn't remember for me, because I never forget.



And I write as my new pet, a cat called Almendra. She is very affectionate, always wish attention. I'm think that must be a vase of table. 

In the winter, she curled up in my bed, is very cheater, after by throw up of my room, she wait at I'm sleeping and then coming to the bed.
Almendra surprise to me all day with her pranks.

For all this, I'm think ¡Stop, these aren't some animals, are a persons! they are feel like we are........ 

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario